[Noisebridge-discuss] Kitchen overhaul this Thursday - Saturday

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Jul 24 17:13:19 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:44:30AM -0700, James Sundquist wrote:
> On Thursday morning, at 7am, the island in the kitchen will be removed up
> to the stove.  Storage above the sink will be removed and replaced by a
> comprehensive, drip-dry wire rack system.  By Saturday the stove will be
> housed in a mobile case with collapsible sides.

Is there a general agreement that this is the right thing to do?  I'm
super skeptical about the kitchen in general, and I don't use it myself,
and some of the uses of the kitchen annoy and frighten me, but
demolishing a project that a significant number of volunteers put an
effort into seems like a step that needs plenty of community buy-in.

-andy