[Noisebridge-discuss] Sketch (help)

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 12:37:20 UTC 2013

A few great hackers came out tonight, and it was pretty good. There was a
new guy, and I gave him an in depth intro. Some familiar faces came by.
Nothing terrible happened.

Here is the drama llama enjoying some fresh beats, along with some freshly
hacked visual fuckery. He doesn't like backpackers, thieves, and tweakers
because their drama is so boring compared to hacker drama! Don't let him be
bored. Save the lulz, hack at Noisebridge! Also, the cash donation box is
gone(has apparently been gone for some time).

[image: Inline image 1]