[Noisebridge-discuss] en guard noisebridge! freespace is ending

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jul 29 02:16:22 UTC 2013

I will see what i can do about making or having made a donation box.  But
what will it be attached to?

I kind of liked having the previous kind, where we could get awesome
videos like this:

http://spaz.org/~jake/pix/20130201085252.avi
http://spaz.org/~jake/pix/20130204085649.avi
http://spaz.org/~jake/pix/20130219081710.avi

it will be a shame if the new box is clearly impenetrable.  I would prefer
something that looks like it could be easily opened, so that people will
try.  We can have an alarm rigged up to it so that they get caught trying
to stick their hands in the cookie jar.

as for oogles going down the stairs to let their friends in, that's why
you switch off the doorbell at night.  Chances are if someone doesn't have
a code and they're showing up after 10 or 11PM, they are there to take
advantage of noisebridge and not to contribute in any way.

and then you don't have to hear the constant beeping of the doorbell.

-jake