[Noisebridge-discuss] HELLO IM BRANDON AADEE

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 07:00:36 UTC 2013

Jake jake at spaz.org Tue Jul 30 01:49:29 UTC 2013 wrote:
/>oh whatever so FEMA claims he got benefits he didn't deserve, fuck
FEMA i would totally pilfer FEMA if i could and so should you. You know
FEMA actually did more damage than help to the people trapped by the
flooding after Katrina?  ...just because the federal government thinks
someone is a thief does not mean they are a bad person.
/
ha-ha, that's right, Jake. Not to mention the incompetence and/or
malevolence which helped /create/ the disaster, like inadequate
floodwalls and other disastrous disaster preparation.

Jake wrote:
/>The federal government fucks over more people more effectively than
any one person could possibly do if they were trying their best.
/
An observation which belies your libertarian perspective? I still
believe your description does not apply to all governments in the
world-- one defective government does not, in my view, invalidate all
governance. I know, I'm a lone voice in this anarchist/ libertarian group.

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!