[Noisebridge-discuss] Anarchist? Libertarian?

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 21:30:32 UTC 2013

TBH, I added that quote to the wiki when a handful of us were brainstorming
possible alternative bylaws that would satisfy California 501c3
requirements without being a boring, dull template.
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Policy_Wonks This was not because we agreed
with the statement 100% but because we wanted to not go overboard. - I
don't think we were aiming to make Noisebridge more or less anarchist than
we were aiming to amuse ourselves.

That wiki page also states I am a facist, which may or may not be true.

--
-Snailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnailssnails