[Noisebridge-discuss] SF Fire CU?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Jun 10 20:56:23 UTC 2013

Congratulations, you've just appointed yourself Credit Union Account
Coordinator!  Please confirm with the CU what we need to do to open the
account, including what information and signatures will be needed, and
what if anything the Treasurer or other Official Person needs to do.
Any info that can be provided electronically you can get by contacting
treasurer at noisebridge.net, anything that needs in person will need to be
scheduled (Danny in particular is quite busy).

Please also confirm that we'll be able to continue to get ATM cards for
officers/minions to do deposits, and that the account won't cost us in
fees, and that we can accept bank transfers.  Keep in mind that we have
several donors who make regular Wells Fargo bank transfers, so there's a
decent chance that deleting our WF account will cause them to stop
donating (not out of malice or anything, just because it became more
difficult).

Thanks for volunteering,
-andy (welcome to doocracy)