[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge reboot/rebase

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 05:01:31 UTC 2013

At the weekly meeting it was determined that there will be a meeting
at 18:00 on Tuesday, before the usual weekly meeting, to discuss the
Noisebridge ReBase 2013 project.

I am interested in helping to organize and work on this project. I
have prepared some ideas and would like to present them. I am also
interested in what other ideas and proposals others are developing.

I hope that I am not overstepping, but I have added this recurring
meeting to the wiki.

Before the meeting tomorrow, I will move some things around to create
some space for this meeting in the Hackitorium.

Please bring, ideas, proposals, RFAs, sketches, models, data,
statistics, and anything else related.