[Noisebridge-discuss] Most economical source of CR2032 batteries for LED throwies?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 18:42:49 UTC 2013

Although you bought some already, its worth mentioning that I typically get
mine from cheapbatteries.com. Its a great technicolor website that is
reminiscent of a tokyo street, so its pretty much impossible to read any of
the text due to the bright ass annoying in your face tekno puke colors.

That being said...they sell cheap batteries...shortcut to the payment page
for CR2032s so you don't have a seizure:
http://www.cheap-batteries.com/p/CR2032GI.html

Sean