[Noisebridge-discuss] Most economical source of CR2032 batteries for LED throwies?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Jun 12 00:18:39 UTC 2013

Alex Buie wrote, On 2013-06-11 16:19:
> From what I know, it's a stack of a small magnet, a cr-2032, and an LED
> glued together, that you can then throw up onto metal structures,
> doorframes, etc for some temporary light decoration.

Gluing them is a bit wasteful as it makes salvaging the magnet and LED
near impossible. I just use electrical tape. Additionally for this
particular instance which involves a lake we'll use no magnets, as the
throwies will go into plastic water bottles to prevent sinking and
turning into moop.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net