[Noisebridge-discuss] Rebase

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 21:01:18 UTC 2013

/On Thu Jun 13 17:56:00 UTC 2013 /*Liz Henry*lizhenry at gmail.com
<mailto:noisebridge-discuss%40lists.noisebridge.net?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BNoisebridge-discuss%5D%20Rebase%20Meeting%20Notes%20-%20Tuesday%2C%20June%2011%2C%0A%092013&In-Reply-To=%3CCAGOx5cyGbjtJ4kKEC42Zy6JN24eo97SR21%2BA1zHx3oDUodzLLg%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
/wrote
/
> Awesome. It might help move things along faster if people start to list their proposed projects  on the wiki, too. In other words I don't think that listing projects, describing them, and discussing them, has to wait for in-person meetings!

As eager as we were to talk about specific projects, we devoted most of
the first meeting to process stuff. Next meeting, the real project
discussion will start.

The rebase may be slightly quiet at first, as we scour the discuss list,
meeting notes, and other docs, for ideas and issues people have already
put forth. It was my suggestion that we NOT stoke repeat discussions
on-list, about stuff that has already been extensively discussed on-list.

We agreed to focus on specific topics each week, so i expect the list
will see discusson on those specific topics as we proceed. We agreed to
reserve the beginning of each meeting for uninterrupted rebase
presentations and proposals, and then we'll spend the rest of that
meeting discussing the proposals. We agreed to enforce a time-limit on
start-of-meeting presentations.

Everyone, please bring your rebase proposals to the meetings! Tuesdays,
6pm.
Topic for Tuesday 6/18: "Noisebridge Culture".

--

Johny Radio
Stick It In Your Ear!