[Noisebridge-discuss] New potential hackerspace in Benicia

Aaron Newcomb anewcomb2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 05:22:09 UTC 2013

We are in the beginning stages of getting a hackerspace started in
Benicia. We seem to have good support right now from the town as well
as other groups. We would really like someone from NoiseBridge to come
to our next meeting and perhaps answer some questions about how to get
started. Is there anyone familiar enough with how NoiseBridge is run
that would be willing to join us in the next few weeks?

Thanks,
Aaron Newcomb
http://www.thesourceshow.org