[Noisebridge-discuss] It has come to my attention that...

Lillian Fleurs lillian.fleurs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 18:06:02 UTC 2013

Well maybe you should have thought about these things before you pinned me
down on a table and began unzipping my pants without any permission at all,
refusing to stop even after I froze in fear asking what the fuck you were
doing. I was shaken after that. I used to like you Drew, and it took me so
long to report anything because I was worried about hurting someone I
thought was a good person. You seemed to be high on cocaine or something,
which initially allowed me to excuse the behavior. It wasn't until other
people made me realize this wasn't just a one off incident that I decided
to report what had happened. I recall you making creepy sexual comments
about others way before this incident too, so looking back now I don't find
what happened surprising and I probably could have prevented being violated.