[Noisebridge-discuss] OTR Whisper IM app?

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 23:24:15 UTC 2013

That's a tough one to answer without knowing more about her. How much does
your mom know about security & encryption in general? Has she tried OTR
before but just didn't want to mess with verifying fingerprints? What is
her threat model?

Also if there are some specific devices she's using we may make better
recommendations.