[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Red asked to leave.

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 01:22:01 UTC 2013

To let off some steam, I compiled a list of ways to correct one's old
"white power" tattoo with the cheaper method of adding MORE ink, presuming
removing ink is more expensive (which I bet it is and is also more painful
probably and has other issues that come with it), all of which are
embarrassing but less embarrassing than the phrase "white power" itself:

*"I Want to Marry the White Power Ranger" with an image of Tommy Oliver in
a groom's outfit above it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Oliver).
*"Williams & White Power Saw" (
http://www.woodproductsonlineexpo.com/content.php/703/2371/williams_white_round_saw_leveller.html)
inside a heart, clearly indicating you are a huge fan of these machines.
*"Please help me Kickstart a campaign to get this White Power tattoo
removed from my arm." The person who buys the highest tier gets their name
tattoed in its stead, after the laser removal surgery.