[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Re: Red asked to leave.

hep dis at gruntle.org
Tue Jun 18 17:09:31 UTC 2013

yeah, everything here is certainly about how i stated i have a monopoly on
suffering, and not just trying to defend myself and other minorities from
continuing to feel the suffering that we experience in all other walks of
life at noisebridge, while a bunch of white guys stand around and justify
it and tell us to get over it. and people wonder why minorities need
minority only safe spaces to feel safe in, it's because of situations
exactly like this. and by all means "exercise your brain" while
perpetuating the same tired white racism excusing that the rest of the
country has been practicing for centuries. because white guys have never
said to "give the white power guy a chance, he isn't so bad (to us white
guys)" before. really thinking outside the box here, son.

-hep