[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Tattoos vs. behavior

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 23:00:00 UTC 2013

Currently, the only way I have to contact Robby is if he comes in to the space.

- Reverend Mik McAllister
"You can see the summit but you can't reach it
Its the last piece of the puzzle but you just can't make it fit
Doctor says you're cured but you still feel the pain
Aspirations in the clouds but your hopes go down the drain"
 - Howard Jones, "No One Is To Blame"
Purveyor of Subversive Fiction
http://www.prismandink.com
http://www.lunatextpublications.com