[Noisebridge-discuss] Lettering Class

Stan James stan at wanderingstan.com
Thu Jun 20 00:30:36 UTC 2013

My few meetings ago I proposed doing a more artsy class around making
letters. Mostly this would be handwriting, lettering, calligraphy, and dash
of font design. Maybe later doing some custom pen construction, and even
laser-cut letterpress fonts and 3D printed type.

Looking at the calendar, it seems that Thursday night would be the best
time, sans Five Minutes of Fame evenings. Does this sound right?

I'm working on a page for the wiki now. Looking for all feedback and tips
on how to run a Noisebridge class, and people interested in doing it!

-Stan