[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Tattoos vs. behavior

macegr garrettmace at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 20:58:19 UTC 2013

I thought it was perfectly serious, but absolutely intended to prove a point, not because David expected it to happen. It would have been a pleasant surprise if that actually did happen, but David was attempting to expose an ugly truth by manipulating the issue with manufactured innocence and optimism. Because...what kind of person would refuse that deal?