[Noisebridge-discuss] Wade asked to leave

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Jun 20 23:01:17 UTC 2013

I am starting to realize that this is the same person who actually set up
a tent in Church classroom.  Like actually put up a tent.

He had been writing music in puredata at his little home in the
SEM/science room since then.  He says the sharps container (with a few
needles in it) that's sitting on the SEM (scanning electron microscope) is
not his and it was already there.

He was pretty drunk by the end of the meetings on tuesday.

I gave him a door code before i realized any of this.  I have commented
out his code.

I would like to hear more about what else he did before being asked to
leave.  I can't say i'm surprised at all.

-jake

Curtis Gagliardi wrote:
What happened?  He seemed like a decent guy when I met him.