[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Tattoos vs. behavior

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Thu Jun 20 23:10:47 UTC 2013

Yup. That's the correct solution to the problem. Good for you! I hope he
takes the offer.

I did 6 months in prison once (real prison, not jail) and this black guy
asked me if I agreed with the swastika folks. BTW, everyone is literally
a "skinhead" (shaved head) in Texas prisons and the "minorities" have no
idea whether your lack of hair is fashion, circumstance or balding. We
all know what was happening here. I told him, "I understand how
different cultures want to preserve their heritage. I even understand
racism. I don't agree with it, but I understand. However, the difference
between their racism and your racism is that they have a symbol and they
literally wear it on their sleeve. That's just stupid".

One thing that has always bothered me are the radio stations that use,
"La Raza" as a slogan. It means "The Race" in Spanish and they openly
put these words on billboards. They hide in plain sight because
Americans are so lazy and illiterate.

There are a lot of people that mature and understand they were misguided
in their youth. They just need a little help to correct the permanence
(ink in skin) of their foolishness.

I'm good for $20 if needed. I have all of the tattoos that I want and
don't know any artists. Let me know how I can help.