[Noisebridge-discuss] The Thread That We Refer "Ever Falling" To When They Make Sarcastic Comments

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Jun 21 04:23:39 UTC 2013

Ever Falling,

All you do on this list, *ever* is complain. I don't even think you know
you're trolling any more.

In my new role as AWEFUL TYRANT OF NOISEBRIDGE, I just flipped your
moderation bit. I'll flip it back when you say something that you value and
like about Noisebridge and make a kissy noise. In ascii or unicode, your
choice.

In my new and hideous reign everyone must make kissy noises and be friendly
on noisebridge-discuss

OH GOD YES THE POWER WHY DID I EVER DOUBT AL BILLINGS?

d.