[Noisebridge-discuss] seeking lighting guru

Alex Buie alex.buie at frozenfeline.net
Sat Jun 22 18:41:35 UTC 2013

I'm good with DMX and theatre lighting, although I don't know how
comfortable I'd be being the point person for this, as I've never stepped
foot in the space yet and I don't know many of the core "crew".

I'd definitely be happy to help someone out, though, and if nobody steps
forward to take point, I could.

Also, do you have a rough time estimate from setup to teardown?