[Noisebridge-discuss] seeking lighting guru

Alex Buie alex.buie at frozenfeline.net
Sat Jun 22 18:46:32 UTC 2013

I'd also super be up for an introduction to the space soon, if not
tomorrow, as I'm hoping to become a very regular contributer, at least the
six months I'm out here at archive.org interning,

(cc: anyone who'd be willing to give a tour, especially today while my
boyfriend is in town from Rochester. He's really into small scale
electronics and hackery with vinyl and electrical tape and embedded
systems, and linux!)