[Noisebridge-discuss] Hackerspaces in Boston..near MIT?

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Sun Jun 23 01:18:30 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Mordred Abd Al-Rashid Suche-Messer <
m.al-rashid.such-messer at mail.com> wrote:

> if you are going to boston you should check out noisebridge

It may sound funny but it was exactly that way that I got to know
Noisebridge! I'm from Brazil. I went to Boston to attend LibrePlanet, the
annual FSF conference, and someone convinced me to travel to San Francisco
to visit Noisebridge :-)

As a result, I helped to bootstrap the first brazilian hackerspace (Garoa
Hacker Clube - https://garoa.net.br/).

happy hacking,
Felipe Sanches