[Noisebridge-discuss] It has come to my attention that...

Lillian Fleurs lillian.fleurs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 08:35:16 UTC 2013

Maybe I didn't give enough details about the incident. There was no easy
way for me to get up once he was behind me. Not to mention the fact that he
had a needle in his hand that prevented me from wanting to make any sudden
movements. Let me say it again, he began to unzip my pants while I was in
that vulnerable position as if he had my consent to do so, and didn't stop
unzipping nor did he respond when I screamed in a very terrified manner,
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I was in shock as to what was happening, as well as
petrified of the sharp object already in his hand, so it took me a moment
to finally be able to jerk away from him before he did anything else to me
without my consent. And if I hadn't jerked away I do believe that it
wouldn't have been the medicinal needle going into my buttocks, but instead
something else entering my anal orifice. I'm sorry, but I don't see once
where I say he ever ended up helping me. It was someone else within the
space who did that. It may be drama, but it's kind of a SERIOUS fucking
issue that should be dealt with. And the fact that nothing is being done
but "mediation", makes me seriously disgusted by a space that has so much
potential to be awesome.