[Noisebridge-discuss] [SPAM] Tattoos vs. behavior

MIke C rsw19800 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 15:48:36 UTC 2013

This is the most sensible thing I've read on this entire thread. As someone
who had received a prison tat (largely against his will, albeit not in such
a visible location), this sounds like a great idea. Is there somewhere at
NB I can leave some cash to help out?

If it looks like a dog and smells like a dog, it's *usually* a dog. But not
always.