[Noisebridge-discuss] Next meeting: Things to be repaired (LaserCutter and VinylCutter)

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Tue Jun 25 17:59:27 UTC 2013

We have almost a dozen spare blades. Some are in the envelope taped to
the legs of the vinyl cutter.

STOP! Read the instructions first! The blades REALLY HATE fingerprint
oil, so don't touch the tip directly. You will then have to calibrate
the blade height by cutting a bunch of shitty cuts and fixing it.

I swear to god if you guys fuck this vinyl cutter up I will fix it, cut
a big middle finger, then throw the whole thing out the window.

Hugs and kisses,
--Casey