[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking UI Engineer

Aaronco Thirtysix aaronco36 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 16:41:05 UTC 2013

Josh Juran jjuran at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi.  Please don't cross-post jobs-related traffic to noisebridge-discuss.
>  Thanks.
> Josh

+1 on the above!
This and the other Game Craftsmen job are already posted at the
appropriate Noisebridge-jobs mailing-list.

Until the various related issues with HSTS and certificates get fully
resolved, at least in FF/IW (=Firefox/Iceweasel), one can directly
access this list by removing the leading www<dot> from
https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-jobs and the
current June thread
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-jobs/2013-June/thread.html
Therefore, these come out to