[Noisebridge-discuss] Next meeting: Things to be repaired (LaserCutter and VinylCutter)

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Wed Jun 26 20:27:08 UTC 2013

I took a look. The Mini-USB connector has been bashed off the board
(which is unsurprising - it was pretty precarious to begin with). Of
course, it's all surface mount. It needs to be re-soldered by someone
who has the skillz. Some of the solder pads are borked too.

I think the right choice might be to solder wires on, but that is
tricky. Can someone take a look at this?

If we can't fix this, the board also has an unpopulated header for
RS-232. We might be able to fix it that way.

Thanks!
--Casey