[Noisebridge-discuss] Response to Rebase Notes

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 00:40:41 UTC 2013

Whoaaa, hello.  I "demonize non-members", do I?

Man, I better stop taking such detailed notes on my own arguments,
because apparently what I am saying when the words are written down
gets a completely different meaning from the words that come out of my
mouth.

Was anyone at the Rebase meeting concerned that I was demonizing non-members?

A lot of your responses, JR, actually don't match what was said at the
meeting.  I can take responsibility for that if what is written is by
nature confusing.

Teaching moment for me: don't take detailed notes?

Is anyone else having trouble understanding what I wrote?  Please
comment whether you were at the meeting or not.  This is important.

--Naomi