[Noisebridge-discuss] Response to Rebase Notes

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 01:57:27 UTC 2013

Whatever you may have said in the past doesn't prevent your categorically
dismissive and stereotype-reinforcing statement from being offensive now.

...and thanks for trotting out the tone argument [1] for both me and naomi!
Double bro points for you! Yes, it matters how we speak to each other.
Gosh, yes it does. There is a funny statistical anomaly about who is
usually called out on their tone, and when. Five points for anyone who
guesses it. Double points for anyone who avoids the trap by not telling
upset females that they are overreacting.

Stick it in your ear,
R.

[1] http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Tone_argument