[Noisebridge-discuss] Response to Rebase Notes

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 02:23:39 UTC 2013

You say that as if that's a Platonic Truth.  It's not.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I've had more interesting
conversations and witnessed more interesting hacking from homeless people
in this past year than I ever thought possible.

This whole notion of "we have to block people from getting in" is
completely, completely wrong-headed.

Reasonable-seeming people turn out to be complete dicks and abusers.

Sketchy-looking people turn out to be amazing and invaluable.

I don't even need to come up with examples because you all immediately
thought of several people.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most