[Noisebridge-discuss] It has come to my attention that...

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Thu Jun 27 04:55:36 UTC 2013

Yan, I must do the latter to remain in good faith. So it goes.

Pace Rachel, by "this matter", I was referring to the question of me
leaving--save meetings where this will be discussed--without a
consensus-based procedure. I was pointedly not emailing discuss, but
regardless accept your well formed and timely opinion regarding the best
way forward. -AnB