[Noisebridge-discuss] It has come to my attention that...

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:57:03 UTC 2013

Assault and harrassment are both problems in our community, so we discuss
them both.

Many people in our community are anti-authoritarian, anti-police-violence,
etc, so we don't spend lots of time exploring solutions that move in that
direction.

We aren't using civil or criminal law (or punishments) to guide our
community development, but rather our collaboratively developed moral
compass. This means that the division you are drawing between the two
different types of acts is optional, and I'll warrant there are those among
us who find these different types of objectionable behavior to be related.
Perhaps even they both have been displayed by the same individual.

HTH.