[Noisebridge-discuss] NB Reboot

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Mon Jun 3 09:11:34 UTC 2013

Not a Doctor; 39 on the MCAT doesn't qualify one for the JHU MD/PhD
program... Don't forget: all pain comes from desire.

And that mission statement is, as required, reflected in the articles of
incorporation, attached. The front page of the wiki summaries it:
"Noisebridge is an infrastructure provider for technical-creative projects,
collaboratively run by its members"

Also, the disenfranchisement of a class is not disproven by its avocation
by individual members of said class. See: Herman Cain, Daniel Blatt, and
others.

Best
Doc dru.