[Noisebridge-discuss] [Rack] File Host?

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Thu Jun 20 21:30:31 UTC 2013

I'd just put them on youtube.  I have thought about building a noisebridge
youtube channel that people can upload to.  If we got a regular posting to
youtube, we could apply for the live service and we could steam things
from Noisebridge live (think of 5moF live).  For free.

I still recommend backing the stuff up.

The real thing is we don't have the money, capacity, or bandwidth to deal
with video right now.

-ben