[Noisebridge-discuss] Hackerpace within a hackerspace

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 18:06:49 UTC 2013

Nicholas,

There are plenty of "classes" based in the events list. With few
exceptions, pretty much anything that is "excellent" is permitted. It
doesn't have to involve computers, electronics, or technology.
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Category:Events

Most of the Noisebridge regulars are somewhat approachable, for people who
are new to the space and have questions or need assistance.

Be Excellent.

Cheers!
-John

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Nicholas LoCicero <nick.locicero at gmail.com