[Noisebridge-discuss] bags of clothes and assorted items under workbenches

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Fri Jun 28 15:31:17 UTC 2013

When we were having the coffee roasting workshop last night by the back
windows, it was a bit frustrating as we needed to be near a window but had
to work around large piles of stuff!

Some of this looked like kitchen, diy bio and fermentation gear but there
were also unattended backpacks, clothing, blankets as well as garbage.

Is anyone working on something for this space? I wish I had time to go
through the area over the weekend but I do not, possibly next week?