[Noisebridge-discuss] More Noisebridge T-shirts and stickers

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 3 04:44:41 UTC 2013

I'd like to propose that we (Noisebridge) purchase more T-shirts and stickers, since we are totally out of stickers, and only have a handful of T-shirts remaining.

We have bought all of our T-shirts to date from Eastbay Screen Print, just across the Bay.
We have bought all of our stickers to date from StickerGiant, online.

I added this to the current consensus page for discussion at the upcoming Tuesday meeting:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Current_Consensus_Items
     Purchase 133 more Noisebridge T-shirts for $989.29 from Eastbay Screen Print.
     Purchase 3,000 small and 3000 large Noisebridge stickers for $775.08 from StickerGiant.

If people are OK with this, I can purchase them and get paid back, or order them and have Noisebridge pay for them.

I won't be able to be at the meeting on Tuesday the 4th.  But if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask me in person when you see me, or email me, or give me a call or text.

Best,
Mitch.