[Noisebridge-discuss] Aaron Swartz Hackathon follow-up + part 2?

Yan Zhu yan at mit.edu
Mon Jun 10 19:07:32 UTC 2013

Hi Noisebridge,

Some of us are interested in hosting another hackathon similar to the one
we had in memory of Aaron Swartz at Noisebridge in January. To help with
the planning of this event, please fill out the following survey if you
attended or were involved in the last hackathon:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g4o8puiAm_Mgxf6937IBnQ3iaVYiSa0vgfwlhmd4DsI/viewform

Specifically, I'm curious whether people continued to work on projects
after the hackathon (and ways that we can encourage this in the future).

Thanks,
Yan

--
Yan Zhu