[Noisebridge-discuss] eink price tags - any suggestion?

Carlo Contavalli ccontavalli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 01:26:29 UTC 2013

I was just looking at the price tags at Kohl's, anyone who's played with them?

Do you know where I could get something similar to play with?

eg, a very low power display which can run out of batteries for months
with some wireless mechanism in a reasonable form factory and for a
very low price?

I've seen people repurposing old kindles online :), but 1) would like
something even more compact and/or 2) was curious about cost to get a
few ones around the house.

(ranging from displaying temperature or other sensors, to my calendar,
or just as clock / alarm)

Thanks,
Carlo