[Noisebridge-discuss] It has come to my attention that...

Lillian Fleurs lillian.fleurs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 05:11:33 UTC 2013

My pants never came off for you. You attempted to unzip them without my
permission. Despite feeling violated I gave you the benifit of the doubt
and wasn't originally going to report what had happened. It was OTHER
people who had convinced me that you posed a sexual threat outside the
incident with me. The fact that you keep defending yourself from these
actions is sickening and honestly I hope justice will come, you disgusting
perverted pig. Learn some self control, consent, and respect for other
people's bodies. You don't deserve to be a part of such an amazing
community like Noisebridge.