[Noisebridge-discuss] Separate beginner 3D printing group

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Tue Jun 18 14:40:47 UTC 2013

A few weeks ago I was talking to some people about forming a beginners 3D printing group

There is a great group that meets Thursdays // they are more sophisticated and focus more on their accomplishments and I think funding opportunities for their own projects

I would like to avoid bothering them and focus on a group that is beginners.

I would like to avoid discussing people's kick starter projects or spending time watching gee whiz videos of amazing 3D printing projects at multimillion dollar universities

The focus is more on beginners helping beginners and not so much in showing off your work

Ill email people I was chatting with earlier but if you are interested drop me a line

---

Romy Ilano
Founder of Snowyla
http://www.snowyla.com