[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Wed Jun 19 06:05:40 UTC 2013

Notes: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2013_06_18

Point of interest

* Jake would like consensus on requiring a door code to buzz someone in.
Further modifications are to be part of Rebase, but this is up for
consensus next week
* Monad would like an explicit consensus on a process for sub-committees

Discussion points:
* Rebase continues
* We are setting mediation between Dru and several people. Carl is
acting as their advocate, and Kevin has offered to help mediate
* Harvey is sleeping in the darkroom stairwell. Sometimes he gets stuck
there. The 2nd floor tenants really like him since he fixes their
computers, but could we please leave the door open? We ask Harvey to
never sleep in any stairwells again.
* HEY DANNY HOW MUCH MONEY DO WE HAVE? FULL STOP

Yours in sore fingers,
--Casey|yesac