[Noisebridge-discuss] boot

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 22:16:16 UTC 2013

*Danny O'Brien*danny at
spesh.com<mailto:noisebridge-discuss%40lists.noisebridge.net?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BNoisebridge-discuss%5D%20new%20dictatorship%20powers&In-Reply-To=%3CCAAkY2seSLoKcRaS0hNYf7veGREWT86MFJnLtHf_N4OSdvbT0%3Dw%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
/Fri Jun 21 10:09:08 UTC 2013 /wrote:
> "be kind of polite, talk about hackery things sometimes, and not be complete
> WTF crazy scare-away-anyone-within-six-kilometers-of-noisebridge."

i guess your recent rage fits that description  :)

> "I don't even get to talk shit about the awesome bong I was going to make in
> the lasercutter"

Wait, what? That is totally kind-of polite, about hackery things, and
not complete WTF crazy
scare-away-anyone-within-six-kilometers-of-noisebridge. You enforce your
dictums hypocritically. Typical tyrant. Sheesh.

So, who's the bong dude?

PS, Danny, "talk shit" means "speak negatively about" in American
idiomatic expression, so somebody would have to be pretty stoned, or
from someplace across the pond, to talk shit about their awesome bong.

-Good cheer to all, and to all a pleasant tomorrow.

--

Johny Radio
Stick It In Your Ear!