[Noisebridge-discuss] freespace - another free community space

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 02:41:27 UTC 2013

Hey Noisebridge, many of you already know, but this month there is another
space nearby. I would invite you to stop by and check it out. It's very
similar to Noisebridge, but has a broader mission. Art and music are
encouraged, as well as civic participation, and even hacking. The community
here has lots of energy, maybe from being such a new thing.

But check it out soon. It's a temporary space and will likely be gone by
the end of the month. We might be able to learn something from this. I hope
that it will continue to exist in some form, as I believe it would help
shoulder our burden of hosting San Francisco's free space. That could allow
us to sharpen our focus on hacking.

freespace.io