[Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder: Coffee roasting tonight at 7!

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Thu Jun 27 20:31:38 UTC 2013

A reminder, tonight we'll be doing a coffee roasting workshop in the back
of the space, 7pm.

We'll talk in general about coffee, have a roasting demo and brew a pound
of (pre-roasted) coffee for sampling.

Afterwards, if there's interest, we can discuss things like improving
coffee & tea options at noisebridge, building robotic roasters/brewers,
buying 75kg sacks from coffee importers at the Port!

- dana

p.s. If anyone has french press they can bring to the space please email
me. A second would help with brewing samples. Thanks!