[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone know Hillary Jenkins?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 18:38:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

Hillary Jenkins won the silent auction for the Frameline membership by bidding $130 (including 20 free movie tickets).  This was a fund-raiser for Noisebridge.
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Frameline37_Membership_Silent_Auction
Hillary contacted Frameline to received the membership (graciously donated by Frameline).  Since then she has stopped answering emails, and she has not paid the $130 to Noisebridge.

Does anyone know Hillary Jenkins?  If so, could you please ask her to get in contact with me so we can arrange payment to Noisebridge?

(I've cc-ed Hillary Jenkins on this email.)

Thanks,
Mitch.