[Noisebridge-discuss] learning vs getting shit done

Nicholas LoCicero nick.locicero at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 04:08:45 UTC 2013

I've been to several 12-step type spaces where they are very similar to
Noisebridge in that they are entirely member funded, have no
"professionals" running the place, etc.  These places do much better
selling coffee to their members than having an entire kitchen.  I'd much
rather see the kitchen go and have some cafe-coffee place like the one you
suggest.  Even if it's just pay what you can for self-serve, on your honor
coffee.  The idea works really well and the kitchen really pollutes the
space in my opinion.  How does this sound?