[Noisebridge-discuss] Who will fix the noisebridge RFID reader?

Alex Buie alex.buie at frozenfeline.net
Tue Jun 4 14:25:18 UTC 2013

I'm not in the area yet (will be starting next week), nor am I a member (hell, I've only been once or twice before because the only time I'm in SF for work with archive.org [I'll be in the area for a lot longer this time]), but I'd love to help anyone who is working on this, or pick up the current state and play with it myself.

I set up a similar system in a hackspace (more of a physical toolshop) that would announce when things went out the door, and even what the item was with espeak.

Anyway, RFID is fun and I enjoy playing with it.  :D

Not sure what sort of procedure/permissions I need to go through to work on such an infrastructure project, though; definitely don't want to overstep my bounds or break any rules as a fledgling NBer.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone